Matterhorn miner boots are proven under pressure! Matterhorn footwear meets and exceed safety requirements while keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long, offering high-performance components and technology. The CV2000 Tigertip metguard boot provides ASTM F2412 and ASTM F2413 protection and electrical hazard resistance as well as being insulated for use in colder environments.
- 10" High Waterproof Lace To Toe Insulated Internal Metguard Boots
- 200 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
- Black Full Grain Leather Upper
- Cambrelle Breathable Moisture Wicking Lining
- High-Visibility Reflective Strips
- GORE-TEX Breathable Waterproof Membrane
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- External Ankle Support
- d30 Non-Metallic Internal Metguard - Made out of Shock material that performs well in extreme temperatures. This material absorbs and disperses impacts, reducing force transmitted to the foot and ensuring increased comfort and extended periods of comfortable wear. D30 met guards pass both EN20345:2004 and ASTM F2412.
- Vibram 1275 Olympia Rubber Outsole
- Steel Shank
- Removable Polyurethane Insert
- Non-Metallic Puncture Resisting Insole
- Steel toe meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- EH - meets ASTM F2413 requirements for Electrical Hazard Resistance.
- UL Classified.
- Matterhorn TigerTip - A patented high-abrasion boot tip that provides superior protection and extends the life of the boot.
- Made in the USA in Martinsburg, PA.
About Matterhorn Boots:
Cove Shoe Company, a division of H.H. Brown Work Group, has been making Matterhorn boots for miners for decades. Matterhorn Mining Boots are tough, innovative, and provide maximum safety and quality for workers in the coal mining, mineral mining and precious metal mining industries.